Online Government Services
Automobiles & Transportation
- Kentucky Registry of Election Finance Searchable Database
This searchable database contains records from 1998 to present.
- Agriculture Business Assistance (Department of Agriculture)
Market your Kentucky products around the world! Set up a free web page at KDA. Promote your farm and agricultural business. With a few simple clicks, your site can be included in the online KDA Country Store and Farm Store.
- Browse Bid Opportunities (Finance Cabinet)
On this page you can browse existing opportunities to do business with the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Economic Development Information System
Locate the perfect site, building and/or community for your business.
- File Your Annual Report Online (Secretary of State)
File your annual report online.
- Kentucky Business Finder
Kentucky Business Finder is a free resource designed to promote sales for and between Kentucky businesses.
- Kentucky Deskbook of Economic Statistics
The Kentucky Deskbook of Economic Statistics is a compilation of the most recent statistics on the social and economic conditions in the state.
- Name Availability Search (Secretary of State)
Name Availability Searches may be performed by keying the entire business name or a portion of the business name.
- New Vendor Registration (Finance Cabinet)
Enter your profile information to become a state government vendor.
- One-Stop Business Licensing Program (Secretary of State)
Using this service you will be able to get everything you need for Licensing your Business.
- Online Bidding (Finance Cabinet)
State vendors can log in and place bids on state contracts.
- Online Business Database Officer Search (Secretary of State)
Search for current officers for corporations and members and manager for LLCs on the On-line Business Database by the name of the individual.
- Online Business Database Search (Secretary of State)
You can find information on corporation status, registered agent and address, initial directors, current officers, date of incorporation, address of principal office, activity history for the business and any assumed names on this page.
- Online Business Database/Assumed Name Renewal (Secretary of State)
You can now search for information on businesses, renew your assumed name, and file your annual report using our On-Line Business Database.
- Online Job Order Form (Department for Employment Services)
Upon submission of your online job order form, you may be contacted by an employment specialist to confirm your request and obtain any additional information.
- Online UCC Filing (Secretary of State)
Select the type of UCC filing you wish to make Initial / in-lieu filing or Amendment (assignment, termination, continuation).
- The Department of Financial Institutions Online Forms - HUD Exempt Application
This application is for those mortgage entities that are exempt from Chapter 294 of the
Kentucky Revised Statutes due to being regulated by HUD.
- Trademark/Service Mark Online Database (Secretary of State)
Search trademarks/service marks records online.
- UCC Online Index Search (Secretary of State)
The database includes the complete UCC index of the Secretary of State. The UCC index can be searched by the name of the debtor or by the file number.
- Vendor Information Update (Finance Cabinet)
Update Vendor information online.
- Vendor Search (Finance Cabinet)
Search for existing Vendors.
Business Licenses & Permits
- CPA Firm Search
Here you can search for a licensed CPA firm.
- One-Stop Business Licensing Program (Secretary of State)
This program allows users to instantly receive a complete listing of all licenses that could be required at the state level. In addition to this streamlined process, users can obtain detailed information about the license or permit, such as the contact person in state government, the fees and requirements for the license, and hyperlinks to forms available on the Internet.
- UCC Online Index Search
This service is offered free-of-charge, 24 hours a day and is updated as filings are made on the system. The database includes the complete UCC index of the Secretary of State.
- Unemployment Insurance Self-Service Web Site
Employers, establish your UI account, submit your quarterly reports, or pay your UI taxes via electronic transfer.
- Arts Toolkit: Art Resources for Teachers and Schools
This directory is searchable by artist last name or the name of the organization for quick information reference. It is also searchable by Kentucky Department of Education regions, arts discipline and level of expertise. Each listing will include contact information, specialty areas within a discipline and a narrative of services available.
- College Opportunities Online
Begin your College Search by selecting criteria in this form provided by the National Center for Education Studies.
- Education Department Bookstore
Visit this virtual bookstore to purchase educational items online.
- Education Professional Standards Board Online Programs and Courses
Online continuing education for educators and administrators.
GovLoans.gov is your gateway to government loan information. It directs you to the loan information that best meets your needs. Five federal agencies - U.S. Department of Agriculture, U.S. Department of Education, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, U.S. Small Business Administration - have come together to create this single point of access for federal loan information on the Web.
- Kentucky Early Mathematics Testing Program
The Kentucky Early Mathematics Testing Program (KEMTP) provides on-line testing to help high school students determine their level of preparedness for learning mathematics at the college level.
- Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA) Online Services
Information for students, parents, schools, and lenders
- Online Pledging
Make an online donation to Kentucky Educational Television.
- Online Student Loan Counseling
Entrance and exit counseling for students
- School Report Cards
See how your local school or district is progressing.
- Student Loan People - Loan Consolidation
The solution for the complicated and confusing world of educational debt is as easy as loan consolidation. Federal Consolidation Loans, offered by The Student Loan People, combine all your eligible student loans into a single account. www.kheslc.ky.gov
- The Kentucky Education Savings Plan Trust - Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Online Account Opening
The Kentucky Education Savings Plan Trust (KESPT) provides families with a smart, flexible way to save for their children’s higher education expenses.
- Virtual High School - "Is It For Me" Quiz
Take the "Is Online Learning For Me?" Quiz
- Virtual High School Inquiry Form
Inquire about the Kentucky Virtual High School Program here.
- Virtual High School Pre Registration
If you are seeking high school credit, registration for a Kentucky Virtual High School course requires approval from your local public high school in which you are enrolled. If you are seeking professional development, registration for a Kentucky Virtual High School Professional Development course requires approval from your school/district if you are expecting the school/district to pay for your course.
- Virtual University
KYVU offers one-stop access to affordable college credit courses and professional development programs offered online from colleges, universities and other institutions.
Employment & Training
Health & Vital Records
- Bill Watch
Bill Watch is a free eDemocracy service that provides a complete suite of tools to connect citizens and businesses interactively with proposed legislation by allowing them to find and track legislation they have selected to watch as it makes its way through the Kentucky General Assembly. Bill Watch helps remove some the mystery of lawmaking by adding transparency to the process.
- Election Candidates
Search for candidates on the ballot in the latest general election.
- Enacted Legislation Database
This database includes scanned images of all enacted legislation filed with the Secretary of State during the current session of the Kentucky General Assembly.
- Governor's Executive Journal
This website allows researchers to search selected Executive Orders and other official filings in Governor Ernie Fletcher's Executive Journal.
- Legislative Ethics Commission Searchable Register
Search for a registered lobbyist or his/her employer.
- Open Records and Open Meetings Decisions
You can find all ORDs and OMDs for a particular year by using the buttons provided.
- Opinions of the Attorney General
We have posted OAGs from 1993 to the present, plus a few from 1992.
Maps and GIS
- Area Code Map
Find the area code to call any part of Kentucky.
- Kentucky Mine Map Application
This application provides online access to maps showing locations of coal mines in Kentucky.
- KY Base Map Viewer
Interactive viewer for the Kentucky GIS base map.
This site is a "one-stop-shop" for geographic data resources related to the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Scenic By-Ways
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet currently has over 475.3 miles of roadways designated as Scenic Byways.
- Address Change Form (Kentucky Board of Accountancy)
Update your address with the Kentucky Board of Accountancy
- Alcohol and Beverage Control License Search
The online license search system is a fast and easy way for license holders to view the status of their license as well as for law enforcement officials to locate the contact information of an alcoholic beverage license holder.
- Auctioneers Searchable Database
Search for a licensed Auctioneer
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Search
Here you can search for a licensed CPA.
- Chiropractic License Renewal
Renew your chiropractic license with this convenient online service.
- Consumer and Industrial Loan Companies Renewal
You will need your login information to access this form.
- Dental Hygienist License Search
Verify a dental hygienist's license on this site.
- Dental Hygienist Online License Renewal
This service is the fastest and easiest way to renew your Dental Hygienist License.
- Dental Laboratory Registration Search
Search here for registration information regarding a dental lab.
- Dental Licensure Search
Verify dental licenses here.
- Electrical License
From this site, you will be able to apply for a Contractor's, Master's and/or an Electrician's license and receive your pending license immediately.
- Engineers and Land Surveyors Board Change of Address Form
Issue an address change to the Kentucky Board of Engineers and Land Surveyors by using this online form.
- Engineers and Land Surveyors Board Searchable Roster
Search the Board of Engineers and Land Surveyors roster for a licensed individual or a firm.
- Inquire about a Teacher Certification
Verify the credentials of your child's teachers.
- Insurance Agent or Agency Search
Search for an Insurance Agent or Agency.
- Insurance Licensee Online eServices
Licensee can request additional licenses, certification/clearance letters, schedule exams, address changes, voluntarily surrender a license and renew licenses using KOI's eServices Site.
- Kentucky Notary Lookup Service
The Kentucky Notary Lookup Service displays applicants for notary commissions with the Secretary of State’s Office since 1996.
- License Renewal Online (Division of Occupations and Professions)
Renew your license online using Visa or Master Card. There is an online convenience fee for using this service. The amount of the convenience fee is based on the amount of the license renewing.
- Licensee Search (Kentucky Real Estate Commission)
Search for a Kentucky Real Estate licensee.
- Licensee Search (Occupations & Professions Board)
Search for a licensee by last name.
- Medical Licensure Board Searchable Database
Search for a licensed Medical Practitioner
- Medical/Osteopathic License Renewal
Renew your medical/osteopathic license online.
- Medical/Osteopathic Licensing
Access applications and forms from the Board of Medical Licensure.
- Nurse Bulk Data Service Application (Board of Nursing)
This service provides online access to information for the following professions: registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and advanced registered nurse practitioners, including anesthetists, practitioners, midwives, and clinical specialists.
- Nursing Board Online RN and LPN License Renewal
Renew your RN or LPN licenses online.
- Nursing Board Online RN and LPN License Verification
You can request license verification status of one to forty individuals licensed as RNs, LPNs, ARNPs, or SANEs.
- Online Dentist License Renewal
Quickly and easily renew your dental license using this online renewal system.
- Optometric Examiners Board Searchable Database
Search for a licensed Optometric Examiner
- Pharmacist License Renewal
This is the fastest and easiest way to renew your pharmacist license.
- Pharmacy Wholesaler & Manufacturer License Renewal
Pharmaceutical wholesalers and manufacturers can now renew their licenses online.
- Physical Therapy Credentialing Search Application
Search for a licensed Physical Therapist
- Physicial Therapists Online License Renewal
This service allows physical therapists and physical therapist assistants to renew their credentials online.
- Physician Assistant Application and Certification Information
Physicians Assistant certification information and application.
- Physician Assistant Certification
Find the information and forms you need from the Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure.
- Private Investigators Licensure Board Applications and Forms
Here you will find applications and forms for licensure for private investigators.
- Real Estate Appraisers Board Applications and Forms
Find an appraiser's license form, an anonymous complaint fact sheet and more.
- Real Estate Brokerage Firm Search
Search for a Real Estate firm near you.
- RN and LPN License Renewal
- Veterinary Examiners Board Licensee Survey
Take the Kentucky Board of Veterinary Examiners Licensee Survey.
- Community Based Services Office Search
The Department for Community Based Services (DCBS) is responsible for child and adult protection, foster care and adoption, and services to enhance family self-sufficiency, including food stamps and cash assistance. Find your local office here.
- Fire Prevention / State Fire Marshal
The Division of Fire Prevention, Office of State Fire Marshal, enforces various codes to ensure that all public structures, facilities, and regulated vehicles are maintained in such a manner that all occupants and users of these facilities will be protected from fire, explosion, or other similar hazard.
- Kentucky Court of Justice Online Services
This link will enable you to find the addresses of Kentucky Courts, access Court opinions, forms, dockets, and more.
- KOOL Inmate Search
The Kentucky Department of Corrections provides the information in the Kentucky Online Offender Lookup (KOOL) system as a service to the public.
- Public Service Commission Electronic Case Filing Center
Search utility case filings and case comments before the Public Service Commission.
- Sex/Criminal Offender Registration Database Online Search
Search for offenders by name, city, county or zip code.
Recreation & Travel
- Calendar of Events
Whether it's a Bluegrass jam session or a symphony orchestra concert, an apple festival or an art opening, Kentucky can fill your calendar in a heartbeat.
- Disabled Access (PDF File)
Search for recreational areas that are accessible to most individuals with disabilities.
- Fish and Wildlife Department Resources Tournament Fishing Schedule
The Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources welcomes you to the Tournament Fishing Scheduling site. It is intended to assist you in planning a pleasurable event where you can see the tournaments scheduled for the water body, ramp and date you select.
- Hunting and Fishing Licenses
You may purchase Hunting Licenses, Fishing Licenses, and various permits, for yourself or as a gift for others, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You can make a purchase using a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover card.
- Hunting Resources
Links to everything you need for hunting in Kentucky
- Interest Finder
Just choose your interest from the drop down menu and start planning a great Kentucky getaway.
- Kentucky Historical Marker Database
Search for historical markers throughout the state.
- Kentucky State Parks Calendar of Events
Check state park events by month and plan your trip to enjoy the best Kentucky has to offer.
- Kentucky State Parks Meeting Planner
A business retreat that's decidedly not business as usual. A social retreat that takes care of business. Productivity flourishes, ideas are nourished, and tools for success take root.
- Kentucky State Parks Press Room
The Press Room is designed to meet the needs of the travel and news media who wish to feature Kentucky State Parks.
- Kentucky State Parks Publication Order Form
The Kentucky Department of Parks will mail up to five parks booklets.
- Lodging and Dining Database
Whether you're looking for an historic inn, a quaint bed-and-breakfast, a rustic cabin or an affordable hotel near attractions, Kentucky is one of the most accommodating places you'll ever find.
- Old State Capitol
The Old State Capitol, and its grounds, are a national historic landmark with its Greek architecture. The senate and house chambers, graced by Kentucky paintings and sculptures, as well as the newly restored State Law Library, tell the story of state government in the Commonwealth.
- State Fair Tickets
Purchase state fair advance discount gate admission and ride tickets with the click of a mouse!
- State Park Online Reservations
Make on-line reservations at any of Kentucky's 17 resort parks. Simply choose your park and click its link.
- Volunteer Recording Unit Library Database (Department for the Blind)
Search the audio library of recorded books.
- Citizen Corps Subscriber Registration
We will send you e-mail updates about Citizen Corps activities around the country. Your state and local Citizen Corps Councils will also be able to contact you to let you know about local events and activities.
- Find Your Local County Clerk
Kentucky County Clerks are responsible for the administration and issuance of motor vehicle registrations and titles. Find your local County Clerk here.
- Home Buying Notebook Request
You can have the Home Buying Notebook in your email inbox in the next 5 minutes. Simply fill out this form and submit.
- Kentucky Housing Corporation Property Listings
KHC frequently acquires single family homes, condominiums and townhouses via foreclosure sales. These properties are then offered for sale to the general public.
- Unclaimed Property Search
You may be the owner of unclaimed property that is being held by the Commonwealth of Kentucky in the State Treasurer's Unclaimed Property Fund.
- Voter Information Center
Registered voters in Kentucky now can obtain information about their precinct location and legislative districts by using the State Board of Elections new Voter Information Center.
- Who's My Legislator?
Search for your state legislator alphabetically, by county, or by district.
Taxes & Payments